- How to get people to visit restaurant during the slow month?
- How to show people we are a fun establishment?
- Created a Valentine’s dinner event and advertised it online, radio and print.
- Allowed people to take amazingly romantic photos.
- Sent each person a text message with their photo along with a special dinner coupon offer (and to bring a friend) to boost in-person dining during the slow month.
- Showing patrons, they are a fun place to visit
- Driving sales in slow month
- Lead generation
- Helped and educated the marketing team for future marketing strategies
- Implemented Hello Photobooth for many other fundraising events like golf tournaments etc.
Marine manufacturer and retail shop
- Is the advertising budget spent effectively?
- Can't track event attendees - where they come from, interests etc...
- Who are the people attending? (e.g. recreation, small vessels or large commercial boats)
- Brand promotion – how to educate people what we really do?
- Create a photo activation and experience campaign
- Lead generation
- Capture attendees’ details (e.g. survey and follow ups)
- Creative campaign to educate people about their branding theme
- Promote social sharing (best selfie, tag yourself online etc…)
- Create coupons and sales promotions to help retail sales (10% off etc..)
- Analytics - learn about attendees and location
- Build a positive brand experience to educate people what you really do
- Assist retail sales (at event and with post-event)
- Give people something really fun and engaging – make them talk about you more!
- Make them WANT to come back next year.
- Collect marketing intelligence for future events
Hair brand launch:
What we did:
- Over the course of the two days, thousands of attendees interacted with the photo booths and got to know the story behind the brand.
- Branded GIFs and pics were created and instantly shared to social media driving awareness of the event, services and products.
- Organisers were delighted with the impact of the photo booths and the way they highlighted key aspects of the brand and told their story.
New food product launch
Goal: Introduce new prototypes and collect user feedback.
- What do people genuinely think?
- Will they tell their friends?
- How do we give away free products and get something of value in return?
- Created branded backdrops and photo artwork
- Created a contest – best selfie, most likes, most shares and judge’s favourite.
- Took 300+ photos and created new leads. Estimated each person has average 300 friends, meaning we reached about 90,000 users in 3 hours.
- Marketing team engaged with new customers in a positive way.
- Tracked user engagement and feedback
- Created massive amounts of social content
- Received live testimonials to use in their ad campaigns